Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Lately Lily," I'm so inspired...

This evening I came across one of the most inventive blogs I've ever seen, so I just had to share it with you... have you been to Lately Lily yet?  Thank you to Gabrielle Blair over at Design Mom for pointing me to it.


Meet Lily
I have to admit, I actually think this website is so cool, I'm a little bit jealous that it's not mine.  I've always wanted to be a world traveler, flitting from one amazing destination to the next, and toting my little family along with me... Living out of trunks, and only staying in destinations for a maximum of 6 months to a year... homeschooling our would-be children and all the while learning every language from every destination fluently.  Doesn't it sound awfully romantic and dreamy?!
This picture reminds me of my niece Kitty
  Although, in reality, to do that you either have to have gobs of money, or really cool job with like National Geographic or something similar like Lily's parents do.  And now that I have Ulcerative Colitis, that kind of puts a damper on my big plans as well... but things can change!  In the mean time, I'm going to continue to read Lately Lily, live vicariously through her, and be utterly inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment