Monday, October 24, 2011

Standing on Smurf Turf

Boise State Homecoming was on Saturday, October 22nd.  One of my clients, CapEd (Capital Educators Federal Credit Union), was honoring teachers in the half time show, so last week we did a walk-thru, and I got to walk on the blue field!

Some of you hate it... I know, its different, but I think that's what I LOVE most about it!  I wished that I wasn't there for work... I wanted to play like a little kid and run around doing cart-wheels... but alas, I kept my composure.



It was such a different experience standing on the field versus sitting in the stands, and I have to admit, I was a real nerd and pointed out our seats to everyone.  Check it, Section 108, Row A, on the isle:




David is so jealous!  Next time I'll have to bring him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment