Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'm not sure how long this will be available for viewing online, but I took a picture of all of my siblings and myself from my wedding last year and carved it up and put it in this great JibJab video.  I laugh so hard every time I watch it, I'm cry!  If you haven't tried out JibJab in the past... you simply must check them out, find a picture of someone you know, and have a good laugh.  We all still talk about the JibJab I did a few years ago with my father-in-law in it yelling, "Snowball fight!" in this high pitched elf's voice.  I think that got circulated for weeks!

What are your plans for Halloween?  I'm trying to put together some great costumes for me and David (and our dog, Linus), but I'm running out of time... wish me luck!  I was thinking Lion Tamer, Lion, and Circus Performer after having just finished reading the wonderful book, Water For Elephants. Maybe if I run out of time trying to put those costumes together, in the end we'll just have to find inspiration in this video...

Check it out below and have a Happy Halloween!



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment