Thursday, October 27, 2011

Skyping with Kitty... Halloween Cuteness

If I thought my niece Kaitlin (a.k.a. Kitty) was cute before, you should see her now that she's figured out about dressing up in costumes and Halloween... OMG!  Kitty's mommy got Kitty her favorite Disney-Princess costume for Halloween... Cinderella...

She gets to dress up like Cinderella!  She's in heaven!

Every time I skype with Kitty these days (which is practically everyday, if not more), she starts to tell me about her costume.  And then she runs off to find it, yelling at Gee-ma to help her.  My mom, a.k.a. Gee-ma, inevitably rolls her eyes and says, "We don't have time for her to put her costume on again today."  Meaning she's already worn it at least once.

Kitty then comes back in the room dragging her costume, "glass slippers", and crown and demanding that Gee-ma help her put them on.  I can't help but laugh.  Doesn't stop to listen when Gee-ma tries to talk her out of it... she's got her shirt off and is pulling the costume over her head before Gee-ma can even finish her sentence.  She's so stubborn about it makes me smile.  (I warned Morgan that he was going to have a little girl just like me!)


Showing off her crown!
Blowing kisses to her loyal servants!

Singing a song from the movie

Kitty's also found the mirror.  Do you remember those days when you couldn't stop looking at yourself in the mirror?  I do... I'm not sure they're over!  Haha.  Anyway, Kitty is fascinated by her reflection, especially when she's wearing her costume... I can hardly stop giggling.





Skype has really changed the way I communicate with my friends and family.  I feel so blessed to be able to see Kitty when I talk to her.  We have a relationship even though I haven't been able to physically be with her since my wedding last year, and let's face it, that was such a busy time, I hardly got to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment