Sunday, August 28, 2011

This just in....

My vegetable garden has been producing and a pretty even pace these days... that is until today.  OMG!  I went out last night and picked all the ripe tomatoes I could find... then I went out again today and this is what I found:

Thanks again Mom and Francie for all the planting you did last spring!  I can hardly believe its been 4 months since you were here already!

Here is the link to the rest of the photos of the gardens Mom and Francie planted for us last spring.  They really are beautiful!  The link also includes some architectural drawings for an addition/remodel we plan for our house/property someday... not anytime soon, but its a master plan for the entire property... and it makes dreaming about it all so much more real!  Which is, of course, the most fun part.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52807023@N04/


No comments:

Post a Comment