Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gilt

Have you ever heard of the website Gilt.com?  One of my bestest girlfriends Blake introduced me to it ages ago and I find myself drooling every time I log into it.  It's a website with limited time offers on designer fashion, home, baby, and even vacations.  During March Madness college basketball tournament they even offered a deal on an Infinity SUV, and the deal was AWESOME!

Today, in fact, I noticed the name Chan Luu in the Gilt daily alert... and when I logged onto the website, there were so many amazing items and incredible deals, I was actually inspired to blog about it.  Here are a few things I was drooling over:

Chan Luu Bracelet

Chan Luu Earrings

Surya Cosmopolitan Hand-Tufted Runner
Be sure to check it out... even if all you do is drool over the items like me!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment