Friday, June 15, 2012

Darling Companion

Last night after work, I met up with my dear friend Sheila and we went to see a movie that brightened my day.  Have you heard of Darling Companion?  I simply adored it.

It's not getting great reviews, which I am completely baffled by because its not only a well written and relevant story, but its got a great cast (Diane Keaton, Kevin Klein, Diane Wiest, and Elizabeth Moss among others).  In a world where we are all bombarded with the most horrific news story of the day (despite the truth or lack there of behind it), I found this to be an uplifting story of hope and faith.  I left the theater with a huge smile on my face, which was quite the change from the Grumpy Smurf I had turned into over the past few days.

If you need something to smile about, or just want to be entertained by a sweet story be sure to go see this movie asap.  It's worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment