Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RIP Macbook Pro 2007-2012

I have sad news... last week Monday evening my dear lap top computer became terminally ill and was pronounced DOA last Friday morning at the Mac Life Store in downtown Boise.

I know that's a bit on the dramatic side, but it's only been a few days and I am like an addict in search of drugs... I miss my little computer so much! I knew it was on its last legs, but I was hoping to make it to at least May 1st without losing her... but alas, it was not meant to be.

I met my husband on that computer (eHarmony, baby!)... the projects and stories that thing has turned out (including all of my previous blog posts)... and all the movies and TV shows we've watch together over the years.  I am so sad to see her go, especially because until we figure something else out, I am relegated to the freezing cold basement office to use David's desktop computer...

I'm hoping to get one of these for my writing, graphic design and video work:
And one of these for travel, transportation and fun:

 But... they both cost a lot of money... so I'm saving my pennies and hoping for the best!  But, this also means, my blog posts have not been as easy to write... but I'm trying to squeeze them in when I can!  I hope you'll stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment