Friday, November 4, 2011

Beautiful Mountain Sunrise

This morning I drove David to work so I could have the car.  Yes, we only have one car, and its a hybrid- a Mercury Mariner to be specific, and we only have to fill it up with gasoline about once a month.  If we both need to be someplace, one of us (usually David) takes the bus or we ride our bikes.  It's worked out pretty well so far, and we've certainly saved money with gas prices the way they are these days.

Anyway... back to my story... Since Daylight Savings isn't until Sunday, the sunrise has been quite late into the morning, and this morning on my way home, I got to enjoy this:



It wasn't exactly the safest thing to take pictures while driving, but I just couldn't resist... it was so beautiful.  Such a great reminder of why we love living in Boise.

Have a beautiful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment