Friday, July 15, 2011

Burgers in Boise

Recently, I have been craving foods that I'm not supposed to be eating- bread for example, I would love a french baguette with butter right now!  But alas, I really want to get past this colitis mumbo-jumbo, so... I'm watching David eat the yummy things I can't and living vicariously through him.

Anyway, on one of these such occasions, David and I went for a walk through downtown and ended up at The Piper Pub, which has been in Boise at least as long as me, and probably a lot longer.  I consider it a Boise staple.

We sat down for lunch and I ordered a Gluten-free salad and David order and proceeded to chomp down on what he considers the best burger he's ever tasted (at least in Boise.)

Because of its gargantuan size, I decided that it deserved a post of its own.  David has officially proclaimed the burgers at the Boise's old faithful, The Piper Pub to be the best in town... definitely check them out if you haven't already.

Look at how HUGE they are- I think they may be bigger than his face... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment