Monday, October 24, 2011

October 15th, Real Life "Best in Show"

Have you ever been to a dog show?  Me neither.  Well, I got the chance this month when my very good friend Sheila and her husband Dean told me about the dog show their dog was going to be in here in Boise.  They've had Bichon Frises in the past, but this time they were showing their Standard Poodle.  He's a very handsome silver 2 year-old.

The event was at the Western Idaho Fairgrounds.  And I've got to say, you've just never seen so many dogs before!  All shapes and sizes... it was amazing!  I didn't stay for very long, maybe about 30 minutes, but it was worth checking out, and I had a good chuckle at some of the similarities between a real dog show and the movie, Best in Show.  If you get a chance to check out a dog show, do, its well worth the $5 bucks to get in.



















Sheila and Dean giving their boy a treat after the show.


A cool black and white great dane... such awesome dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment