Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Best Husband EVER!

David Joseph Lopez is quite possibly the most wonderful man alive.  

Yesterday, after getting some bad news, I was pretty down and out.  It was the third piece of bad news I've had in the last two weeks, and it really bummed me out.  Instead of going to yoga, I went home and tried to take my dog for a walk, but it was freezing and muddy from all the rain we've had, so the walk didn't last long. 

I was feeling pretty sorry for myself. 

When David got home about a half hour later, he gave me a big hug and told me everything was going to be okay...which was exactly what I needed: he gives the best, warmest, most reassuring hugs.  When he stepped back, he produced a bouquet of beautiful red roses and told me that he wanted me to remember how much he loves me. 
I of course cried like a fool.  It was like something out of a dream I've had... handsome man, flowers, and the words "I love you."  AMAZING!  He earned some serious brownie points with that move.     

Despite having had rough couple of weeks... my husband went out of his way to make me feel like a princess.  He's certainly one of a kind.  I love you David!

2 comments:

  1. Thats my cousin!!! :)He's my favorite middle spanish handsom cousin!!lol Amy

    ReplyDelete